If you are not as productive or as progressive in your business perhaps its because you are not looking the part. When you look good, you feel good, when you feel good, you are more productive... If you need a little help pulling it all together take a look at these tips that will make your morning makeup routine way more easy for you, have you out the door on time and leave you looking anything but boring in the board room.
- My number one makeup secret... Take vitamin supplements. I realized my vitamin D was too low and this was affecting my skin and my mood. Going to work was difficult and you could see it all over my face. So be sure to have your vitamin levels checked regularly with your physician. A good multivitamin may suffice, but asking your physician is ideal for optimal health.
- Have a skin care routine that works for you. Cleaning and moisturizing your face keeps your skin refreshed and removes dead skin cells. A little replenishing and refining will leave a smooth canvas for your makeup. Less blemishes means less time covering up and concealing.
- Eat fruits that are good for your skin. You have to eat anyway. Instead of reaching for the cookies or your regular junk food of choice, opt for a healthier snack.
- Apply your makeup with a brush. This will save you time and give an even application.
- Skip eyeshadow, fill in your brows and add mascara. Apply your lipstick right before entering the office. Keep a tube of work-appropriate lipstick or gloss in your purse. Reapply as needed throughout the day.